All Native Group’s benefits and pay are designed to recognize how you contribute to business results while supporting your well-being and financial security. We offer competitive benefits and opportunities for growth.
Our employees enjoy our financial benefits as well as other perks like access to fitness centers, seasonal events, and tuition assistance. We also are owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, and our profits are reinvested back into the tribal economy and other social services. Every employee can work at All Native Group knowing that they are directly contributing to the betterment of the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska.
We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you to have meaningful and impactful work. In addition to competitive compensation, we also have Medical, Dental, and Vision as well as Education Assistance. See below for the full list.
- Competitive base and variable pay packages
- Bonuses that reward achievement based on performance and position
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subsidized licensing and certification
- Memberships in professional organizations and sponsorship at conferences and other events
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement savings programs (such as our robust 401(k) Plan in the U.S.)
- Free, 24-hour employee and family assistance counseling
- Retirement planning and counseling
- Ten days of Vacation in the first year of employment
- Increased time off accrual based on years of service
- Paid holidays throughout the year
- Individual recognition for years of service
- Seasonal events, such as holiday parties and company picnics
- On-site celebrations in recognition of outstanding business results
- Fitness rooms, running/walking trails, sports facilities, sports teams and clubs
- Free and subsidized fitness programs and classes
- Health fairs and blood drives
- Discounts on electronics, auto sales, products, events and services